Cannabis edibles are becoming more elaborate by the day and this ever-evolving world of cuisine shows that cannabis can be mixed with anything to create great infusions. One such edible that is very popular at parties, chilling watching the game, or just as a snack, are cannabis corn chips.
Not only do we provide a free cannabis corn chip recipe, but we also have a killer marijuana cheese dip to go with it!
This snack is perfect as an appetizer, or for snacking on during a game of NHL hockey, poker, or NBA basketball. Cannabis corn chips also make for a great addition to a meal of Mexican food, or you can even turn them into full-on nachos with refried beans, jalapenos, corn etc.
I call these, “Game Night”, and they take less than 30 minutes to make with the dip.
In total, the corn chips and dip uses 6 tablespoons of cannabis coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of cannabis butter. The strength of this cannabis recipe will depend entirely on the strength of your cannabis butter and coconut oil.
To Make Cannabis Corn Chips You Will Need
- Pizza Cutter/Scissors
- 2 Baking Trays, Lined With Parchment Paper
Preparation Time: 1-2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Cannabis Corn Chips
- 6 Tablespoons of Cannabis Coconut Oil
- 1 400g Package of Soft Corn Tortillas (Plain)
- Tablespoon of Salt
Method For Cannabis Corn Chips
- Preheat Conventional Oven to 200 Degrees Celsius (400F)
- Melt Cannabis Coconut Oil In Microwave (Low/Med Heat)
- Using Pizza Cutter, Or Scissors, Cut Soft Tortillas Into Chip Shapes
- Then, Spread Tortilla Chips Over The Lined Baking Trays
- Now, Carefully Pour Melted Cannabis Coconut Oil Over Tortilla Pieces
- Place Both Trays In Oven For 6-8 Minutes, Or Until Crispy And Slightly Brown
- Rotate The Baking Trays And Continue Baking Until Corn Chips Turn A Light Shade of Brown
- Remove From Oven And Salt To Taste
Serve Warm, Store In An Airtight Container When Cool
Cannabis Corn Chips, Complete. Now, It Is Time For The Marijuana Cheese Dip:
To Make Marijuana Cheese Dip You Will Need
- Small Pot
- Tupperware Container (To Store)
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5-6 Minutes
Ingredients For Marijuana Cheese Dip
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour (Plain)
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese (Medium) (170grams – 6oz)
- 1 Cup (250ml) Milk (Whole)
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Salt/Pepper (Pinch of Both)
Optional Ingredients For Marijuana Cheese Dip
- Bacon Bits
- Spinach (Chopped, Finely)
- Sliced Tomato
Method For Marijuana Cheese Dip
- Grate Cheese
- Place The Butter And Flour In Your Small Pot, Heat on Medium-Low Until The Mixture Becomes Foamy
- Whisk The Milk Into The Heated Butter/Flour And Turn The Heat Up Slightly.
- Allow The Milk To Simmer While Whisking.
- The Mixture Will Begin To Thicken
- Once The Mixture Is Thick Enough To Coat A Spoon, Turn Heat Off Completely
- Stir In Grated Cheese – One Small Handfull At A Time
- If Needed, Return This Mixture To The Lowest Heat Setting On Your Element, But Be Careful Not To Over Heat
- Once All The Cheese Has Melted, Stir In Salt/Pepper and Chilli Powder
Now, You Can Add The Optional Ingredients if You Wish, And You Have An Amazing Cannabis Cheese Dip To Go With The Corn Chips.