Cannabis fudge is a great dessert and can be made very strong! This recipe uses half a pound (227grams) of cannabis coconut oil.
There are a massive variety of reasons as to why people need to consume cannabis other than smoking it. One of the main reasons is the fact that smoking does get the absolute most out of your marijuana.
Some individuals, such as athletes, the elderly, and others with severe ailments, that need the strongest possible effects from their cannabis. This is where ingesting and edible marijuana comes in handy.
The strength of these brownies will depend entirely on the strength of your cannabis coconut oil.
This Cloudy Kitchen Recipe Makes Approximately 500grams (just over one pound) of Cannabis Fudge and uses half a pound of Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil.
To Make Cannabis-Infused Fudge You Will Need:
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer/Mixing Spoon
- Large “Bread Pan” (A Deep Baking Dish)
- Parchment Paper
How Long Does It Take To Make Cannabis Fudge?
Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
Refrigeration/Cooling Time: 4.5 Hours
Ingredients For Cannabis Fudge
- 1 Cup Cannabis Coconut Oil (Unmelted This Will Weigh Approx 227 grams – half a pound)
- 1 Cup (250ml) Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Maple Syrup, Raw Honey OR Other Natural Sweeteners (To Taste)
Method For Cloudy Kitchen Homemade Marijuana Fudge
- Line Your Bread Pan/Deep Baking Tray With Parchment Paper
- Place Coconut Oil In Mixing Bowl And Whip With Hand Mixer Until It Is Light And Fluffy
- To Skip This Step Entirely, Leave Cannabis Coconut Oil Out The Night Before, Or Throw-In Microwave For 1-2 Minutes
- Now, Mix Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder, Salt, And Vanilla Extract Together In Mixing Bowl
- Add Maple Syrup, Raw Honey, or Whichever Sweetener You Have Chosen To The Mixture – Start With A Couple of Tablespoons
- Taste The Mixture To Ensure It Is Sweet Enough And If Needed, Add More Sweetener
- Now, Transfer Mixture To Lined Bread Pan/Baking Tray
- Spread Cannabis Fudge Evenly Refrigerate for 4.5 Hours