Waffles are a battered dough that is pressed between two hot plates that are patterned. These patterns give the waffle a unique pattern. Cannabis-infused breakfast foods are becoming more common as a way to take medicine before heading out to work or to study.
Waffles are eaten all over the world and are especially popular in Belgium and North America. There are many variations on the classic waffle, but here is our own recipe for delicious cannabis-infused breakfast food.
This recipe should make 5 or 6 cannabis-infused waffles. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 15 Minutes
Serves 5-6 Cannabis Waffles
To Make Marijuana -Infused Waffles You Need:
- 2 Large Mixing Bowls
- Waffle Iron
- Wooden Spoon/Mixing Spoon
Ingredients For Cannabis-Infused Waffle
- 2 & 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar (Brown or White)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Warm Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Blueberries (Optional)
Method For Cannabis-Infused Breakfast Foods – Marijuana Waffles
- Preheat Your Waffle Iron
- In One Of Your Large Mixing Bowls, Mix The Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Sugar, And Cinnamon
- Then, Set This Bowl Aside
- In The Second Mixing Bowl, Beat Eggs. Now, Stir in Warm Milk, Cannabis Butter, and Vanilla Extract
- Beat This Mixture Until Completely Blended
- Then, Pour Contents Into Your First Mixing Bowl And Mix Thoroughly
- (Optional) Add Blueberries To Mixture And Stir Well
- Now, Spoon Mixture Into Waffle Iron And Create Waffles One-By-One
- Cook Until Golden And Crispy
Serve With Whipped Cream, Fruit, Or Whatever Takes Your Fancy.
This Mixture Makes 5 or 6 Cannabis-Infused Breakfast Waffles. The strength of these waffles depends entirely on the strength of your cannabis butter.