Cannabis-infused chicken is one of our favorite dishes here in the Cloudy Kitchen. Infusing marijuana into savory items such as meats and vegetables make for an amazing flavor combination with the earthy tones of cannabis shining through.
Prep Time: 7 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 Hours
To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken You Will Need:
- Deep Ceramic Baking Dish or Deep Roasting Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Regular Baking Tray (Lined With Baking/Parchment Paper)
- Sharp Knife
Cannabis-Infused Chicken Breasts & Vegetables Ingredients
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- Salt/Pepper (Amount Depends On Your Own Tastes)
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 4 Cups Mixed Vegetables (Your Choice) Brocolli, Carrots, And Potato Work Great
Method For Cannabis-Infused Chicken Breasts & Vegetables
Pre-Heat Oven To 320F
- Melt 1/4 Cup of Cannabis Butter
- Place Chicken Breasts In Mixing Bowl With Canola Oil
- Pour Melted Butter On Chicken Breasts
- Pierce Each One With A Sharp Knife 5-6 Times
- Add Basil, Chilli Powder, Paprika,& Salt/Pepper To Mixing Bowl
- Rub Into Chicken Thouroughly
- Then, Place Chicken Breasts Inside Your Deep Roasting Dish
- Cut Up Remaining Butter Into Small Pieces (Approx 1 Inch – 2.5cm)
- Place The Remaining Butter In The Deep Baking Tray Around And Under The Chicken Breasts
- Save A Small Amount Of The Butter (2 Teaspoons or so) For Your Vegetables
- Cut Up Vegetables (If Needed) And Place Them On Your Lined Baking Tray
- Cut Up Butter Into Very Small Pieces And Place On & Near Vegetables
- Season Vegetables With Salt/Pepper
- Place Chicken and Vegetables In The Pre-Heated Oven
- Cook for 3 hours at 160 Degrees Celsius (325F).
- Slower Cooking At Lower Temperatures Is Ideal For This Type of Cannabis Infusion.
There you have it, now, you have 4 cannabis-infused chicken breasts, as well as vegetables!
Feel free to cook the vegetables and chicken together!
Cooking With Cannabis
From the “Martha Stewart of Marijuana Edibles”, according to The New Yorker, this cookbook will take your canna-cooking game to the next level.