Cloudy Kitchen Slow Cooked Cannabis Coconut Oil
Cannabis Coconut Oil has become a staple for many who cannot consume dairy. Coconut oil adds an amazing taste to any baked goods, main meals, or snack items! Learn how to make your own canna-coconut oil below.
There are a massive variety of reasons as to why people need to consume cannabis other than smoking it. One of the main reasons is the fact that smoking does get the absolute most out of your marijuana.
Some individuals, such as athletes, the elderly, and others with severe ailments, that need the strongest possible effects from their cannabis. This is where ingesting and edible marijuana comes in handy.
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: 6 Hours
Cooling Time: 4-6 Hours In Fridge (Overnight Works Best)
Edible Cannabis Is:
- Consumed Orally
- Has A SLOWER Onset Time (Effects May Not Be Felt For 1-3 Hours)
- Easier To Dose Once Tolerance/Need Has Been Determined
Edible cannabis products are an important area to research if you use cannabis as a medicine.
To Make Slow Cooked Cannabis Coconut Oil You Will Need
- A Slow Cooker
- Cannabis buds. The Amount Depends Entirely On Tolerance: 7 grams of cannabis in 454g of coconut oil is a good starting point)
- Cheese Cloth
- Steel or Silicone Mixing Bowl, Also, A Pyrex Measuring Cup or Mason Can Be Used
- 1lb (454g) of Coconut Oil (Approx 2 Cups), Warm or Melted Is Easiest To Work With
Decarbing (Decarboxylating) Your Cannabis
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Fahrenheit (115 Celsius)
- Take a baking tray and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil
- Grind your cannabis, the amount will depend entirely on tolerance
- Cover foil with ground cannabis
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Remove dried cannabis from oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes to cool
Decarbing cannabis brings out valuable cannabinoids such as CBN.
Using marijuana that has already been vaped has become a very common ingredient for cannabis oils and butter. Basically, you get to consume your cannabis twice if you use already vaped bud (AVB) in your recipes.Cloudy Kitchen
How To Make Cannabis Coconut Oil In A Slow Cooker
- Set slow cooker to low
- Add coconut oil to bowl or jar
- Fill slow cooker with enough hot water to reach the halfway point of your bowl or jar
- Add cheesecloth bag full of dried, ground cannabis to coconut oil inside bowl/jar
- Place bowl or jar carefully into the water
- Leave coconut oil and cannabis to melt together
- Cover, and stir every 90 minutes
- Cannabis Coconut Oil will be ready in 6 hours
- Once ready, squeeze out residue from cheesecloth bag into the melted Cannabis Coconut Oil
- Transfer coconut oil into a container with a lid
- Tupperware is effective and also easy to clean out.
Keep the cheesecloth bag of cannabis in a container in the freezer. You can use this later and boil a large pot of cannabis-infused tea.
Place cannabis coconut in the fridge until solid. For quicker solidifying, throw your coconut oil in the freezer for an hour.
You have now made your very own slow-cooked cannabis coconut oil!
Once you have mastered the art of cannabis-infused coconut oil, recipes like this Cannabis Fried Chicken become child’s play.