If you need an easy, and mess-free,
This mixture makes approximately 22 cannabis-infused maple candies.
To Make Cannabis Maple Candy You Will Need:
- Heat Safe Candy Mould
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Medium Saucepan
- Cooking Thermometer
- Wooden Spoon
How Long Will It Take To Make Cannabis-Infused Maple Candy?
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking/Setting Time: 20 Minutes
- Prepare Candy Mould By Spraying A Very Light Coat of Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Wipe The Most of The Cooking Spray Out Of The Moulds (Leave A Very Thin Layer)
- 2 Cups Cannabis-Infused Maple Syrup (Real Maple Syrup, Not Imitation!)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (You Can Use Cannabis-Butter If You Like)
- Pour Cannabis-Infused Maple Syrup Into Saucepan
- Then, Place On Medium Heat And Bring To A Boil
- The Syrup WILL Bubble, The Saucepan Must Be Large Enough So That It Does Not Boil Over
- Insert Thermometer And Add Butter To The Maple Syrup
- Then, Stir Until Butter Is Melted
- Continue To Cook Until Mixture Reaches 115 Degrees Celsius (240F)
- Remove Syrup/Butter Mix From Heat
- Allow Cannabis-Infused Maple Syrup and Butter To Cool For 2 Minutes
- Now, Stir The Mixture INTENSELY With A Wooden Spoon For 3-5 Minutes
- Stir Until Mixture You Cannot See Through It (Until It Is Not Transparent)
- Quickly, Transfer The Mixture To The Candy Moulds
- Finally, Smooth The Top of The Candies With A Spatula
Your maple candies will start to set quickly.
Leave candies at room temperature for at least 10 minutes, then, pop out of moulds and enjoy.
Also, this maple candy can be left in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.