Peanut butter cookies have been a family favorite in the United States and Canada for over 100 years.
Recipes for peanut cookies have been traced back to the late 1800s. Peanut butter did not become a recurring ingredient until the 1920s. Before this time, crushed nuts were used.
Cannabis-infused peanut butter cookies are a great way to ingest your medicine, or even break out for dessert at a dinner party.
To Make These Amazing Peanut Butter Cookies You Will Need:
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheet (Lined With Parchment Paper)
- Mixer or Wooden Spoon
Ingredients For Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cookies (Makes 22-24)
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 And 1/2 Cups of Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Smooth, Dealer’s Choice)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 and 2/3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Cloudy Kitchen Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pre-Heat Oven To 190 Degrees Celsius (375F)
- Place Cannabis-Infused Butter, Sugars (White & Brown), Peanut Butter, Into Mixing Bowl
- Mix Together, By Hand or With Mixer, Until It Forms A Fluffy Texture – This Is Also Known As “Creaming”.
- Then, Beat Eggs Into Creamed Butter/Sugar/PB Mix
- In The Second Mixing Bowl, Sift The Flour, Salt And Baking Powder
- Stir The Dry Mixture Into The Cannabis-Infused Butter/Peanut Butter Mixture
- Now, Leave Dough In Fridge For One Hour
- Remove Dough From Fridge And Roll Dough Into Balls (Approx 2.5cm High – 1 Inch)
- Place These Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Dough Balls Onto Your Pre-Prepared Baking Sheet
- Flatten Each Ball With Wooden Spoon – DO Not Flatten Too Much – Unless You Like Crunchy Cookies
- Place Into Pre-Heated Oven For 10 Minutes, OR Until Cookies Brown
- Finally, You Now Have Your Own Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies!
This recipe makes 22-24 peanut butter cookies.
Feel free to add chocolate chips, nuts, or anything else to this mix and let us know how you find it.
The strength of these cookies will depend entirely on the strength of your cannabis-infused butter. For more recipes, including cannabis fried chicken and biscuits, shortbread, and more, check below.