Cannabis mashed potatoes go well with just about anything! Try them as a side dish to roast chicken or beef, steak, and many more dishes. We also offer 3 variations of these mashed potatoes, but we do encourage you to experiment with your own combinations as well.
I also frequently use these recipes for mashed pumpkin, sweet potato, and mixed mashed vegetables. Check out the history of mashed potatoes and their origin here.
Our friends at Kind Meds Arizona have provided this awesome THC calculator to help you determine the correct dosage. Using this type of resource is so simple and gives patients valuable information regarding their homemade edibles.
To Make Cannabis Mashed Potatoes You Will Need:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 Servings of Cannabis Mashed Potatoes
Cloudy Kitchen Mashed Potatoes Ingredients:
Method For Cannabis Mashed Potatoes
Peel And Slice All Potatoes Into Quarters
Fill Large Pot With Warm Water And A Couple of Teaspoons of Salt
Bring To Boil
Add Sliced Potatoes To Boiling Water And Cook For 15 Minutes (Potatoes Will Be Tender, But Firm)
Remove From Heat And Drain
In The Small Saucepan, Melt Cannabutter On Low/Minimum Heat And Add Cannabis Milk
Once Melted, Add Cannabis Butter and Cannabis Milk Mixture To Cooked Potatoes
Using Potato Masher, Blend Mixtures Together In Your Large Pot Over Low Heat Until Smooth
Add Salt And Pepper To Taste
Variations for Cloudy Kitchen Mashed Potatoes:
Curried Cannabis Mashed Potatoes
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Curry Powder and 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika To Cannabutter and Cannabis Milk Mixture Before Adding To Potatoes.
- Garnish With A Tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt
Basil & Feta
- Add Chopped, Fresh Basil ( Approx 65g) To Cannabis Butter and Cannabis Milk Mixture When Melted
- When Cooked, Garnish With 100g Feta Cheese (Cubed) And Fresh Basil Leaves
Spicy Bacon & Cream Mashed Potatoes
- Substitute Cannabis Milk For Cannabis Cream
- After You Add The Cannabis Cream and Cannabis Butter To The Potatoes, Add 75g Bacon Bits
- Additionally, Add Hot Sauce To The End Product And Stir Well (To Taste)