Thailand is the home of exotic jungles, beaches, and an amazing culture of food. This fascinating country has a rich history of cuisine that has made its way into many Westerner’s diets. As far as Thai food goes, one of the penultimate dishes is the traditional green curry. Now, here in the Cloudy Kitchen, you can learn how to make your very own cannabis Thai green curry.
The human endocannabinoid system promotes and regulates healing from within, and edible cannabis has become helpful for a lot of people across the world.
Cannabis has the ability to become a very beneficial medicine for a lot of different ailments. The human endocannabinoid system is filled with receptors that react positively to the cannabinoids and terpenes found in our favourite plant.
This Thai green curry works well with beef strips, chicken, and even tofu. The recipe below uses chicken, which is my favourite meat.
To Make Cannabis Thai Green Curry You Need:
Large Knife (To Cut Chicken & Vegetables)
Pan ( To Cook Chicken)
Ingredients For Cannabis Thai Green Curry With Chicken
1 Whole Red Pepper
450 Grams Chicken Breast
Potato (3-4 Whole Potatoes)
Broccoli (2-3 Heads)
Lime Juice (A Tablespoon or 2)
Cannabis Coconut milk (2 Cans)
1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
Green Curry Paste (International Food Section of Supermarket)
Method for Cannabis Thai Green Curry With Chicken
- Firstly, You Will Need To Infuse Your Coconut Milk With Cannabis. This Is Best Done The Day Before.
- Use The Cloudy Kitchen Method to Infuse Your Cannabis Coconut Milk.
- Now, Chop Potato, Red Pepper And Broccoli Into Tablespoon-Sized Pieces
- Add Potato To Large Pot With Cannabis Coconut Milk
- Then, Add Green Curry Paste And Simmer On Medium/Low Heat For 15-20 Minutes
- Slice Chicken Into Bite-Sized Pieces And Pan-Fry In Canola Oil Until Cooked
- Now, Add Broccoli And Red Pepper (Sliced) To The Simmering Potato And Coconut Milk
- Stir Well, And Then Add Chicken and 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro.
- Simmer For 10 Minutes, Then Remove From Heat And Serve
Serve With: Rice And Garnish With Chopped Cilantro.
Optional: Before Removing From Heat, Add A Splash of Fish Sauce And A Pinch of Brown Sugar If You Like.
This curry is highly versatile and will keep in the fridge for 2 weeks and the freezer for at least a month.
Many people make their own green curry paste, but in terms of convenience, a tube of paste makes this recipe a lot easier for those who may not have as much confidence in the kitchen. Regardless of how you make the green curry paste, this dish is filling, exotic, and you may even have to make a batch that is not infused with cannabis because it tastes so good!