Arizer is known for its high quality, reliable and durable products which are quite affordable than its competitors. The Arizer Extreme Q is one of their most desired desktop models. Even though it was released in 2010, Arizer has been constantly upgrading their Extreme Q and surprisingly have brought down the price dramatically. It is still one of the most popular desktop models to its alternative Volcano, CloudEVO and Herbalizer.
- Pure Convection Heating
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
- Fast Warm-Up Time
- High Quality Ceramic Heating Element
- Easy to use & Easy to clean
- Carefully Sourced, High Quality Components
- High Quality Boro-Silicate Glass Parts
- Convenient Remote Control
- Audio/Beep Tone
- Adjustable Auto Shut-Off Timer
- Quiet 3-Speed Fan
- Cool-Blue LEDs
- Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 1 x Extreme Q Multi-Purpose Heater
- 1 x Extreme Q Power Adapter
- 1 x Extreme Q Remote Control
- 2 x Extreme Q Glass Cyclone Bowl
- 1 x Extreme Q Glass Aromatherapy Dish
- 2 x Interchangeable Extreme Q Glass Whip Mouthpiece
- 1 x Glass Stirring Tool
- 1 x Extreme Q 3’ Whip (Silicone)
- 1 x Extreme Q All-Glass Mini Whip
- 2 x Extreme Q Balloon with Frosted Glass Mouthpiece
- 1 x Extreme Q Spare Flat Screen
- 1 x Extreme Spare Q Dome Screen
- 1 x Sample Aromatic Botanicals
- 1 x Extreme Q Owner’s Manual
Arizer vaporizers have always had a multi-purpose vaporizer. Along with vaporizing your dry herbs or cannabis, you can also use the Extreme Q for aromatherapy using its glass aromatherapy dish. For vaping, you get a balloon system as well as a whip system.
How to Use
For the whip, all you need is to connect the whips to the glass cyclone bowl that you will be getting with the unit. You can either use the forced air system/fans available inside the unit for assisted draws and get vapor through the whip or just use your lungs without the assisted forced air systems. The whip is good use for friends in a circle as the whip can be passed around.
With the balloon system, you connect it to the glass bowl and use the forced air system to fill up the balloon. Take the balloon out and start drawing.
If you want to choose either of the two, the whip is decent with assisted forced air system on the lowest fan speed. Balloons take some time to fill up, but with the lowest fan speed you will get the best vapor quality. It takes 3.5 to 4 minutes for the balloon to fill up, but the vapor quality will deteriorate with increasing fan speed. Still, you can knock down the fill up time by 2.5 minutes just by increasing the fan speed. More specifically, you’ll get less dense and unsatisfying vapor at the highest fan speed.
Digital Temperature Display and Remote Control
One of the best features you get with the Extreme Q is the digital temperature display and remote control. You can set the temperature at any temperature you want but the chamber sits a little higher than the heating elements so having a high temperature is recommended. 372 Fahrenheit should be an ideal temperature to get the best vapor, but feel free to experiment with different temperature on different cannabis strain.
3 years with Arizer.
All in all, if you want something to vape while you’re working on your desk, the Extreme Q can be a good choice for you especially given the price range you can find it in compared to other desktop dry herb vaporizers in the market.
The vaporizer is also pretty discrete in terms of its look and feel. It looks like a regular home appliance and can blend in nicely with your other home appliances.