Arizer, one of the top vaporizer manufacturers in Canada, recently launched one of their best products till now, the Arizer Solo 2. The Solo 2 is a successor of the cherished Arizer Solo vaporizer, but Arizer made a few changes which makes Arizer Solo 2 even better than its predecessor. Ever since its release into the market, it has been making wave throughout the cannabis vaporizer industry.
- Arizer Solo 2
- One 90 mm glass tube + one 110 mm glass tube – use these to inhale the vapor
- Two silicone stem caps (fill glass tubes with herb, use these to seal them, and use them later)
- Glass aroma dish for using aromatherapy herbs
- Stainless steel stirring tool
- Stainless steel filter screens
- Wall charger + carrying case
- Botanical aromatic samples
The kit also includes two different aroma tubes (long & short) and an aromatherapy dish which enables the device to double as a diffuser. The kit also includes the wall charger, case, and an oven tool.
The first striking feature of the Solo 2 is the built and the user interface. If you have used Arizer Solo, the predecessor of Arizer Solo 2, then the first thing you will notice is the addition of a LED Screen, a menu surrounding a circle below the screen with an up and down button on the circle. The interface is clean, easy to navigate and customize. It is certainly big in size, which you’ll obviously notice at first, and it’s a huge buzz kill for carrying around in your pocket, but it’s definitely portable in a backpack. The product does not catch attention in terms of beauty, but let’s face it, you want something that gives you most, with less of the maintenance, and that is exactly what Arizer Solo 2 can give you. Along with that, the Solo 2 is amazingly light despite its size.
Customizability and Ease of use
The Solo 2 gives you the ability to customize pretty much everything you need to set the kind of vapor you want. You can switch between features by pressing the menu button in the middle of the circle below the LED Screen. You can change the following things:
- Volume – Low/Medium/High/Off
- Session Timer – 5 – 15 minutes (default setting is 10)
- Temperature Measurement – Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Screen brightness – Low/Medium/High
- Start-up Timer – 4, 6, and 8 seconds
The clean look of the menu and the Arizer Solo 2 as a whole is a great addition to the product which was not there with the Arizer Solo, and it would have been really nice for other vaporizers to incorporate this feature.
Fast Heat up Time/Temperature Flexibility
Through the menu and the LED display the Solo 2’s temperature can be controlled and set from anything between 50 – 220 degrees Celsius. Along with that, the Solo 2 can reach its highest temperature in 30 seconds. That means that you no longer have to wait for your vaporizer to heat up. You pack your herb in and instantly blaze it up.
Arizer is known for producing the purest, the smoothest, vapor with their glass aroma tubes. Solo 2 seems to take this quality a few steps further and produce even better flavor. The glass aroma tube that comes with the kit has a lesser restricted airflow, which might be the reason for a better flavor.
Temperature also plays a huge role here. Lower temperatures maintain the flavor with thin and pleasant clouds. Higher temperatures have a more cooked flavor and the flavor is maintained even at highest temperatures causing no harshness at all to the vapor.
Depending on how you set the heat temperature you will easily be able to run the Arizer Solo 2 for just under 3 hours, more than any of the other Arizer vaporizers.
How to Use
The first time you get your hands on it, there are a couple of things you need to take care of before starting your session.
- Sterilization: Press and hold menu button and up arrow to turn it on. The screen will display the word “Start” and a countdown will take place below it. As the countdown reaches zero the device will welcome you with a “hi” and a smiley face. The device is now unlocked and you have to turn the heat up to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Heat: The Solo 2 will automatically heat up. Let the device sit and it will run through a full-cycle. After 10 minutes, the device will go into sleep mode. Repeat step 1 and step 2 three more times to complete sterilization.
- Loading your herbs: Loading your herbs has probably never been easier. Grind up your herbs and load them into the glass aroma tube. Slide the glass aroma tube into the Solo tube notch and you are done!
2 years with Arizer.
The decrease in draw resistance, a better glass aroma tube, a clean and easy to use interface and LED screen, control over customizing almost all the things needed for a great vapor quality are some of the things that make Arizer Solo 2 the best vaporizer out there and certainly the best one in the line of other Arizer vapes.