The CFC 2.0 is a ultra-portable, conduction vape, with a ceramic heating chamber, built in battery and fast heat up time which also comes with an water pipe adapter to attach to your favorite bong.
- Boundless CFC 2.0 Vaporizer
- Water Pipe Adapter
- USB Charge Cable
- 2 Extra Mouthpiece Screens
- 3 Oven Screens
- Cleaning Brush
- Stir Tool
Size & Design
The CFC 2.0 is a bit bigger than the CFC. It has a height of 5.2”, a diameter of 1.1” and weighs around 3 oz.
The build is very strong, rugged and intuitive. The vaporizer body made of rubberized plastic which makes it very durable. The chamber should fit around 0.3 grams of dry herb.
The CFC 2.0 with its new design stays cooler during operation. Its rubberized coating offers excellent grip during sessions.
The included water pipe adapter (WPA) fits both 14mm and 18mm female glass connections to give a huge cool hit of amazing vapor.
How to Use
The CFC 2.0 is one of the easiest vaporizers to use right out of the box.
- Press the bigger button five times to turn it on and off.
- The CFC 2.0 will automatically start heating up to your last temperature or to its default temperature.
- Default session is 5 mins and then the unit goes into standby mode.
- Hold the middle button just for a while and it will start heating up again.
- Holding the button again will make it go to standby mode again.
- Temperature range goes from 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 446 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit comes with full control can vape at any temp in between and easily navigable using the temp controls and LED Screen. You can vape your favorite strains at your favorite temperatures.
- Heat up time takes 15 to 20 seconds. Wait another 20 seconds and as you draw, tasty vapor is produced.
The quality is boundless just like its name. It forms some of the most flavorful and dense cloud. Vapor start showing up around 370° F, and anything below 390° F tastes excellent, but above that you will be compromising flavor for large clouds of vapor. Even at high temperatures the vapor’s not hot since the mouthpiece does a good job of cooling it down.
Air flow is great and draw resistance is minimal. Don’t pack the chamber too tight. The herbs are fully extracted without having to stir every few pulls. The oven has a wide lip for easy loading without the mess.
Heat up and Temperature Setting
The Boundless CFC 2.0 was made with the goal for quick sessions anytime. Heating up to 390° F in 25 seconds, and 446° F in 45 seconds.
Digital temperature control is a rare feature under $100, but the CFC 2.0 is one of the lowest priced vaporizer that supports it. With a range of 140 - 446° F (60 - 230° C) the temperature is adjustable in one-degree increments, and scrolls quickly when you hold the buttons down.
2 years with Boundless.
Load it, turn it on and hit it when it’s ready. You get precise control over the temperature and wide range to choose from, which will give you optimal flavor and vapor based on your preference.
The CFC 2.0 comes with a non-removable 18650 battery that lasts for around 3 – 5 sessions at 390° F, and we got around 2 - 3 sessions when finishing at the top temperature of 446° F. Works fine for an all-day vape, or a couple of nights without worrying about the charge.