Cannabis olive oil is extremely versatile and can be used in many different dishes. This method is especially easy, and best of all leaves little to no mess in the kitchen.
The human endocannabinoid system promotes and regulates healing from within, and edible cannabis products have become helpful for a lot of people across the world.
Make Sure You Check Out Our Other Cannabis Recipes:
To Make Cloudy Kitchen Cannabis Olive Oil You Need:
- Measuring Cup – Glass/Silicone (500ml At Least)
- Cheese Cloth
Ingredients For Cannabis Olive Oil
- 7-10 Grams of Cannabis (This Is The Starting Ratio, Increase Ratio of Cannabis With Tolerance)
- 1x 500ml (Or Thereabouts) Bottle Of Olive Oil
Method For Cloud Kitchen Cannabis Olive Oil
- Grind Cannabis
- Decarb Your Cannabis Buds (Our Method Here)
- Remove Cannabis From Oven And Place In Cheese Cloth
- Secure Cheesecloth With Rubberband/Twist Tie
- Place To The Side
- Turn Element On To Low
- Fill Pot Halfway With Warm Water And Place On Element
- Open Bottle of Olive Oil And Pour Into Measuring Cup
- Then, Place Cheese Cloth Sack Into Olive Oil
- Now, Carefully, Put Measuring Jug Into Hot Water In Pot
- Leave For 2 Hours, Stirring Occasionally
- Remove From Heat And Strain Through Cheesecloth Into Original Bottle
- Pour The Olive Oil Back Into Original Bottle (Using Funnel or Measuring Cup)
Start cooking with this oil immediately, or store on the kitchen bench and add to everything!
It is important to remember that no one has ever died from ingesting cannabis. Please check out this article if you need information about THC, CBD, and cannabis in general. While it may feel much more intense than smoking, edible cannabis is one of the safest ways many patients choose to consume their beloved medicine.
Check out: Benefits of Olive Oil.